Friday, March 29, 2013

Thought of You Today

Every day I had a fear, giving my heart to someone dear
Then it happened unforeseen, A very special being
Scared of what you would bring, awaiting every word is as spring
Very nervous to hear your words, my heart flutters like wings of birds
I am sure what I want to be, and wonder what you may see in me
A Lady sent from god above, here you are undreamed of
If you’re willing to take my hand, I will be strong and make a stand 
For every word upon your lips, I find myself in your grip
Sadness comes from inside, I feel as though I must run and hide
Then your name I hear, and subsides the fear
I have a hope for a chance, of your heart just a glance 
The beauty you’ve shown, Is more than I‘ve known
If your heart is as strong, I will sing you this song 
The waiting on your every word, this must sound absurd 
And yet it’s true, I wish to spend every moment with you.
If there is a way, I would never miss you say,
I thought of you today.

1 comment: