Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Birthday Stephanie!!

I wrote this for my daughters birthday as a present I hope its enjoyed

The most important person in my life, even better than a wife,
There is no other but you. Beneath this sky of blue
 Ever since Your childhood, I did everything I could
You stole my heart away. As I watched you play

 I fell head over heels, as I learned from your Ideals
 The only thing that made my life worthwhile, my beautiful daughter and your great smile

The pride I have of all the things you do. There is nothing I would undo
You came into my world so tiny and small; I was in awe at the wonder of it all.

 Then you placed your little hand in mine, my heart was yours 'til the end of time.
 There was no place to deny, you put my world on High

 As I watched you through the years, laugh, cry and grow, it’s difficult to know,
That someday I will have to go. But not before I let you know

 I just can't imagine a day without you, there’s nothing I find untrue
 So remember, no matter how old you are or where you may be...

 In some time your father was enchanted by the most beautiful girl
 That the world would ever see.

No comments:

Post a Comment