Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pernicious


    I had received an email from someone where they told me that if my blog was worth any opinion at all was that my opinions were pernicious and undecided. And children can be influenced by what they read and I should not be blogging. “ In my confusion?” , there is nothing in my blogs that meet this opinion, If my readers have an opinion please do comment I have many thoughts how to answer this, for example I believe everyone has a right of free speech The right to freedom of expression is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). In the Article 19 of the ICCPR states that everyone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference" and "everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; This right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of my choice". Article 19 goes on to say that the exercise of these rights carries "special duties and responsibilities" and may "therefore be subject to certain restrictions" when necessary "for respect of the rights or reputation of others" or "For the protection of national security or of public order, or of public health or morals”. Freedom of speech may be legally curtailed in some religious legal systems and in secular jurisdictions where it is found to cause religious offense, such as the British Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2006. So I am free to express myself and my opinions as I am free to do. Thank you very much for your email, I believe if you had any intelligent thought you would have commented on my blog instead of emailing me. I did note you obviously didn’t understand what you have read, (Oh there is a spell checker in most word pad programs.) Thou I share my thoughts I do believe In telling the truth if your unhappy about what you read, I would suggest finding something else to read, I have had a great audience and appreciate all of your comments I will lead with this as reflect what most people don’t see on a daily bias I do point out ideas that reflect the truths I witness and share with others.
 
                    "Nothing is more important than our word, it truly is our only value"  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment