Sunday, January 20, 2013

Irresponsible

           Unreliable and untrustworthy, that’s the definition of irresponsible, " simple right?", One would think !  I was browsing around online and found this web site after spending many hours on it I feel like stupid has a new name towenhall.com the most uneducated information, of irresponsible journalism I have been exposed to thus far, almost everything is nonfactual it’s all bias opinion without any proof of substance, I believe if one is to write something for public viewing there should be something in truth, or at least point out.  ”Your reading fiction possible opinions only”. There are many such sites on the web, I have looked at many because of the things people share on Facebook.  So I go and check them out, I find it hard to separate the lies from truth, if it weren’t for my superior intellectual capacity I would fall in too the idealistic abyss of ignorance. I feel as thou everyone must really pay attention out there and if you can’t I would suggest going back to school and study ways of learning how to learn. Of course just plain commonsense should be enough but as you know rarely does anyone ever use commonsense anymore it’s all about finding information that backs up you opinions even if there wrong. I wrote an interesting blog a time ago about Opinions if you get a chance you should stop by and have a read ,I often enjoy writing and look for subjects that are mostly ignored or not obvious if you would like you can leave a thought with me and I would be glade to research it. Back to my thought, I realize that this new ability of online information can be overwhelming at times and very informative but also very unproductive as it shows that some haven’t the courage to be truthful and or deceptive for whatever reason they force false information as to confuse or entertain themselves by  inappropriately injecting and subjecting these unintelligent notations of lazy deceptive thoughts because they can so they do and then hide behind their walls and have no consequence for their actions or behavior I believe it’s up to each and every one of us that have the ability to think for ourselves to enlighten the people we interact with .Sharing information is about becoming more then we are and being truthful must always be first to become an enlightened species one must always remove the ideas of unnecessary emotional and illogical thoughts such as hatred , deceptive irresponsible opinions and behaviors. Also always be accountable for oneself in making sure you know best because you must be.

                          "Nothing is more important than our word, it truly is our only value"

No comments:

Post a Comment