Thursday, January 17, 2013

Opinion

I often hear that people around me chattering about this and that. What we should do what others should do or not do and a word draws my attention "opinion". In general, it is a belief about matters commonly considered to be subjective, it is based on that which is less than absolutely certain, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. . An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented. It can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analyzing the supporting arguments. In casual use, the term opinion may be the result of a person's perspective, or understanding, particular feelings, beliefs, and desires. It may refer to unsubstantiated information, in contrast to knowledge and fact based beliefs. After reading the definition of opinion I can see that opposition of ones belief in any formative idea can be altered by feelings thou I consider some points of view may or may not be the right point of view I do consider that maybe I could be wrong. Then again I do believe that I am right as I know I am certain that I am So to stay in my deep thought, As I sometimes consider my argument and become aware of the different sides of an opinion I must decline the respective out come of others point of view. If opinions influence others because of feelings and idea of experiences it is like teaching people around you to become less than they could become . And as I have stated before intelligent's is often compromised by emotion, So the interpretation of facts can become A misguided pattern of thought they become wrong ,So how is one to know without question that your right well lets consider not being emotional and you can become reasonable now add in the facts and as we see emotion on any opinion is needed so we consider analyzing what is perceived as the right thing to do and our answer becomes simple what maybe right for someone may not be right for another and allowing others the option of being wrong is to allow them to be wrong, Giving a opinion when asked is often ignored and thou you are right the opinion is still complacent with the emotion of other's so in what one may perceive to be correct is indeed wrong My conclusion is ,be right for your self ,for your self and leave other's alone to be right for them selves .even if you know they are wrong people cant have a change of thought unless they learn they are not right ,With great hope one would learn by there mistakes and be of some value .

                              "Nothing is more important than our word, it truly is our only value"

No comments:

Post a Comment