Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Being Social



Social refers to a characteristic of living organisms as applied to populations of humans and other animals. It always refers to the interaction of organisms with other organisms and to their collective co-existence, irrespective of whether they are aware of it or not,
and irrespective of whether the interaction is voluntary or involuntary.AS I read this because I was asked why I am less social then most I decided to analyze why it is so. From my point of view human beings are intrinsically, necessarily and by definition social beings who, beyond being gregarious creatures, People cannot survive and meet their needs other than through social  co-operation and association. Their social characteristics are therefore to a large extent an objectively given fact,Taught from birth and affirmed by socialization processes; and,  in producing and reproducing their material life, people must necessarily enter into relations of production which are "independent of their will". So in contrast, It defines The human action as social if, by virtue of the subjective meanings attached to the action by individuals, One must take into account of the behavior of others, there for it is oriented in its course I find that most people's  personal preferences belief or understanding is limited by their closed mindless they only have the ability to believe there important part of being social is rather selfish they want to ,so they do. And the only thing that satisfies is the fact they are rewarded in some manner whether negative or positive, I find most conversation may start as a positive  experience most every time it ends with arragent halve truth statement, Do to the intelligent of the one, I was talking with I do find it very hard too communicate with those who rarely are aware of any kind of facts that one should know, So in being as I am I believe it better for my piece of mind that I be respectful and decline communications because when I am forced into talking to others who can't seem to ever learn that if your not using factual information Your lying I become rude and dismissive and become blunt which seem to start a negative atmosphere and so that's why I am not social.
    
                           "Nothing is more important than our word, it truly is our only value"

No comments:

Post a Comment