Saturday, January 19, 2013

”Is Abortion Right Or Wrong?”


I was watching the news, and I read many articles and listened too many people about abortion I have read much about the subject and in different religions. “You know what I learned ?” that “WOW” people are very confused in this subject matter so I decided to look for information in numbers .Here’s the question: ”Is abortion right or wrong?” I have taken the number count of all abortions in the year of 2011 taking the population growth into account because all information is in percentages to population so as to get a straight number. I also dismissed the counts of other countries  because the numbers outside the US is very much higher  first I wanted to know how many abortions there were and what ages the woman were then I wanted to know how many woman/young girls died from giving birth then I wanted to know how many died from having abortion. Then by suicides from having the abortion and also how many woman died from suicide because they were pregnant I was absolutely astonished by the numbers and I ask “What is wrong with you people what are you thinking or can think at all? Here are the numbers, what you need to know before you think your right. Total abortions in 2011 was 333,924  9 years old to 25  years old, 112,260 woman died from labor 87,040 children died during labor in that count in addition to 14.659 children , 143,959 Pregnant suicides 268,962  Total death count for non-abortions .  613,680 lives just lost because of the idea that abortion is wrong and being pregnant was so devastating in some way they couldn’t see any way out that’s 279,756 more lives lost because. ”Why?” And one more number which really took me out was the suicides of the young boys who fathered some of the girls was an astounding 56,854 deaths. Final death count now is 670,534 VS 333,924 total difference 336,610. Conclusion: more lives could have been spared if people would mind their own business and if you can’t mind your own business then maybe you should help, Instead you preach abortion is wrong I am saving lives. You are not! Your costing lives . After looking at these numbers I must ask myself.  ” Is abortion right or wrong?” Shure, “Life is important right?” look at these numbers and ask yourself. My opinion is clear. I believe life is important and the greatest number is a shame and logic should dictate the needs of the many out way the needs of the few. And what about the abortions that did happen. “How many of those women /girls would have committed suicide as well?” I believe I will stand back and allow woman's choice  and help save lives if I can.
                             "Nothing is more important than our word, it truly is our only value"

No comments:

Post a Comment