Monday, February 25, 2013

Objectivism


After reading my brothers statement I considered a trivial point of thought that I would share with you readers as I often do when I am inspired.  A word to the rational logic thinkers and the one’s of you that believe in your selves the ethics of man that I am to have been subjected to in my life and all of you that can’t seem to in any conclusion of your abilities to learn, I find that to believe one to be right about anything is an opinion without a value is a lie that one should have been for seen. As I believe those of you who ware blinders and subject those of us who do understand and have the ability to learn and  see the facts , We who live by the judgment of our own minds, willing to stand alone against tradition and popular opinion. I would urge everyone to consider the things in your lives and that which is happening around us. With political schemes that influence err rational philosophies that hold the benefactor as confused and without any real effort toward others that would be the so called the right thing. My word for today is objectivism the thought that supports the ethics of self-sacrifice and renunciation. I suggest that men to hold themselves and their lives as their highest values, and to live by the code of the free individual self-reliance, integrity, rationality, productive effort. To the power of man's mind, is defending reason and science against every form of irrationalism. It provides an intellectual foundation for objective standards of truth and value. I stand upholding the use of reason to transform nature and create wealth, others like the businessman and the banker, no less than the philosopher and artist, as creators and as benefactors of mankind. I would believe that individual rights, which protect the sovereignty of the individual as an end in himself; and of capitalism, which is the only social system that allows people to live together peaceably, by voluntary trade, as independent equals. As for the religion of man I will state that our great omnipotent leader has no reason to believe that we are anything other than minuscule those that do believe in the good book should reconsider that our great leader is less concerned with us then all the great things he has optimisticly has in holding , that the universe is open to human achievement and happiness and that each person has within him the ability to live a rich, fulfilling, independent life. My idealistic Ideas that I share with you I would presume to give you some knowledge so as to inspire others to see truth .

                                        "Nothing is more important than our word; it truly is our only value"

No comments:

Post a Comment