Sunday, December 30, 2012

Nostalgia


Without great surprise the word describes a sentimental longing for the past,
typically for a period or place with happy personal associations like Smell, touch and memories.
Also strong evokers in general. It’s due to the processing of these stimuli first passing
through the amygdala, the emotional seat of the brain. These recollections of the past are usually important events. People, places, objects and Music that people would have an attachment with can also be a strong trigger.And as I have said before many times People judge past experiences with their emotions and in doing so they learn it’s ok to be in a state of either imply a congenital lack of capacity for reasoning, or a temporary state of daze or slow mindedness. I am however startled as I learn about others and there learned behavior as to how I can be witness too this and find myself in conflict with rational thought with so many in this state of mind.Conclusion: “I believe it to be in my best interest to isolate myself as to protect my own Identity as I have been a witness to many people fallowing each other as oblivious to the real cost of being in this state of mind I don’t wish to have this atrocity infect me like a spreading disease it appears too me to be contagious with no cure available that would be humane.”
          "Nothing is more important than our word, it truly is our only value"

No comments:

Post a Comment